pkforlife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pkforlife

hello welcome to the pkforlife.no-ip.info forums please register and apply here enyoy D:!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my application (rel0ad v2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rel0ad v2

my application (rel0ad v2) Empty
PostSubject: my application (rel0ad v2)   my application (rel0ad v2) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:56 pm

hey. im rel0ad v2. im a mod at the moment.i used to be an admin but i was demoted. i am wlling to try and earn that title back.
reasons why i should be admin:i know the rules. i know when to ban,mute,kick. i have had staff experience and personally i find i am a nice person.

about me: my names tom forth. i like dancing and tae kwon do. ive been playing private servers about a year. i am familiar with these types of servers. i played battlescape whne it had like 5 people. im 15 and i go to felpham community college. my best mate on the server is T A T E Y and murad and maxed. ive known murad for a bit. i played along side him on ploxage. i enjoy the server and fnd i am a useful staff member. thank you for your time

-rel0ad- Smile
Back to top Go down

my application (rel0ad v2)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pkforlife :: Your first category :: apply here-
Jump to: